Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Thank you all for your patience while I got up to speed with learning how to blog. I found it to be quite the learning curve and, as you can tell, it took me longer than I expected to transfer my newsletter skills to blogging skills.
But here we are with a new blog site that is up and running and now waiting only for you, as former newsletter subscribers, to follow in this new and improved format. No longer will you have to wait till the end of each month for relevant and timely news items. They will be posted as I find them. You will also get your usual 'dose' of humour, book/movie/toy reviews, research and the like.
We've made it easy for you to subscribe to Smart SexTalk updates via email. Simply enter your email address in the field to the right.
Thanks for waiting, and welcome aboard. I am eager to have you all join in this interactive process with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment